Tuesday, April 05, 2011

{Easter Egg Hunt} Day 6

WARNING: Long post, but TOTALLY worth your time!!  ;)
Wow, the days are just flying by! 
I totally spaced that during this Egg hunt, we are going out of town for a week and a half for spring break. The kids are so excited to see Grandma and Grandpa and hubby and I are looking forward to hopefully sneaking out for a night to enjoy a nice dinner childless!! 
So, what I am going to do is just post allll the links for April 6-16th tonight. I will combine the days into 1 zip folder, so you dont have to download a bunch of individual ones. ;) This way I wont have to stress about getting the blog post and links up while on vacation... Im sure you dont mind.  ;)

But first, I want to share some stuff with you. Stuff to Scrap has such an amazing forum community, and the challenges there really help to keep you out of a scrapping funk, or if you are in one already, it can really boost you out of it. Especially the speed scraps! I use the speed scraps when I am just not feelin it. When a layout just wont come together, I hit up a speed scrap and almost always am happy with the finished layout. 

So with that said, there is a speed scrap tomorrow morning hosted by "Mommy Me Time Scrapper" The participation prize is a pack of Easter themed quick pages!


Up next, I have a cute kit to show you from Scrappin Serenity. Its called The Bunny Trail, and it is so stinkin cute! I used this kit for the font challenge in the STS forum.

and lastly, I used my portion of the April BAK: Dirt and Denim for the quote challenge. 


and now, the moment you have been waiting for!!! Your mega download, days 6-16 of the Egg Hunt. Just promise to come back and start collecting the last half, ok? ;) 

*Sorry, link expired*




14 comments:

  1. Thanks! I'll totally be back to collect the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... I will return to get the rest. Enjoy your time on vacation... :) Stay Safe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, and enjoy your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy your vacation! We will miss you! (And your easter eggs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! I'm so glad you did that because it means all I missed so far is day 4 and 5 with the internet being out! :) Thanks Christin!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! You weren't joking when you said it was a big download LOL!
    Thanks so much, loving the kit so far :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your spring break!!
    Thanks for sharing this fabulous kit!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are awesome! Thanks for this! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a wonderful time on spring break. Thanks for all the links, and I will be back to collect the remainder of this adorable kit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so sweet to think of us while you are planning vacation! Thanks so much.
    wilma730

    ReplyDelete