Monday, April 04, 2011

{Easter Egg Hunt} Day 5

Really, tell me where the time goes! I was supposed to blog this last Thursday... woops! This is {Scraps by} Andrea's portion of the Build a Kit. Isnt it darling?! 
See it in the store here for a run down and a closer look. 
Remember, if you use the STS BAK coupon you get 50% off your order of 3 or more BAK pieces! Any designer, any piece. Elements, clusters or alpha, doesn't matter!  

Awwww! My little boy when he was just 3 yrs old!! Now he's 8 and certainly NOT a baby anymore! :0) Bitter Sweet I guess. 

Bet you are wondering where you can find the 5th egg!? 
Hop over to my Facebook Fan page and "like" me and you will find it under the "discussions" tab!
Happy Hunting!







1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute kit. Missed a few days, but glad to get the rest. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete