Sunday, August 22, 2010

Freebie Alert {In My Backayard}

Summer is always such a fun time. Picnics, day trips, camping and of course the kids playing in the back yard on the swing set. Andrea's new kit, In My Backyard is perfect for scrapping those days spent on the playground. Full of fun themed elements and as always adorable patterned papers, this kit is a must have for your stash! It works so well for boys and girls, and it could also work for general every day photos as well.


















And here are my layouts made with this kit.

This first layout I loved so much, I made it into a 6x4 brag book page freebie!












  This "Cousins" layout was made using a free template from Studio Basic Designs


















*Download*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Aug. 23, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your cute page.
    Glenda.

    ReplyDelete