Thursday, April 28, 2011

New Release {Snookums}

My Momma calls me this still to this day, Snookums. Not sure where it came from, but I love it. So when I decided to make a baby themed kit, I knew exactly what I was going to call it. :) 
This kit is packed with 30 papers and 76 elements. I tried to make sure it was equally balanced between a boy kit and a girl kit as well as a unknown gender kit for maybe an ultrasound picture or a baby shower when the gender isn't known. You can see it here in the store for a full run down of elements. And there is a freebie paper pack add on here! 
Its on special for for 1 week, you can pick it up at 40% off until May 7th!  

Here are some gorgeous layouts from my CT and a couple guest CTs! :D Thanks ladies, you rock. {Guest CT's: Shel, Jess and Tracy}
Be sure to check out all the CT blogs for a freebie! 
Here is a layout I did of a photo shoot with my daughters newborn feet when she was about 2 weeks old. Sadly, the day she was born didn't go as planned and we had no batteries in our camera when she was delivered, so there is only 1 picture of her in the hospital, and it was from my hubby's cell phone :(

And of course a little freebie from me! You can get the above layout done by me as a QP *here*



2 comments:

  1. This kit is absolutely precious! I can't wait till I can pick it up! (I'm currently cut off from shopping haha) Thanks so much for the QP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much...I have friends with a new baby!

    ReplyDelete