Thursday, December 02, 2010

New Release {All Boy}

So, if you loved the color palette for Novembers color challenge in the Stuff to Scrap forum, you will love my new kit, All Boy. I used the same palette, but added a pop of orange to liven it up a little.
This kit contains 45 elements and 24 papers, you can check it out in the store for the full run down of elements. For 1 week this kit will be marked 30% off, so that makes it only $2.79!

Due to the craziness of getting Christmas kits ready to release, I had a guest CT call on my Facebook page and in the forum so I wouldn't overwhelm my full time CT! 
Thank you Andrea, Lori, Nancy, Becky, Stephanie, Sherri and ChristieDawn for offering to CT for this kit, you rocked it! :)
Some have some freebies for you to pick up, find them by clicking their name above.

*DOWNLOAD* this adorable QP made by Stephanie

And a little goodie from me! *DOWNLOAD*
Just noticing it says on the preview its 12x12... but its not. Its more like 5x7 :) 

3 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [03 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 13 post on Dec. 03, 2010. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous!! Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful work!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful 2011! xxx

    ReplyDelete