Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Its my Birthday!

(Sale begins 10/28)

Wow, 28 already?! Seems like yesterday I was turning 16. I threw the biggest party any of my friends had ever seen. There was a live band in my backyard, and we counted over 100 people! That was the best birthday party ever. Since then, birthdays have been low key. Just spending it with my family, and now that I'm a Mommy, I love being able to have a birthday celebration with my kiddos. They make it even more special.

And this year, since I am designing for a store, I am so excited to celebrate this extra special birthday with the digi world! This year is my "golden birthday" Turning your age on the day you are born only happens 1 time in your life and is said to be lucky! And you are definitely lucky today!
Today only my entire store is 56% off! Then, to honor my birthday week, from October 29- November 04, my store will be 28% off!

AND! Here is a gift of {4} 7"x5" brag book pages for you!
You can pick them up in the store *here*

No comments:

Post a Comment