Saturday, September 25, 2010

Beautiful Dreamer {Freebie Pack}

ChristieDawn of Scrappin Serenity has the cutest kit for little ones, Beautiful Dreamer.
Its intended for pictures of sleeping kiddo's but I loved the soft feel of this kit, and it works perfectly as a kit for gorgeous clustering. The flowers and scatter are so pretty.
Here is the preview

















and if you totally love this kit, now is the time to scoop it up!
Shes having a "buy the kit, get the add on free" sale!

















Here's my layout using this gorgeous kit.

















And as you know, I don't like letting you leave empty handed when you come to visit me!
I made the argyle paper from the papers in the kit, and I want to share it with you! Along with a beautiful little cluster frame inspired by my layout.

















*DOWNLOAD*

2 comments: